Happy Christmas !

All the best to you and yours.

Comments

• Mark PMark P Posts: 2,314Member
    Happy Christmas y'all - hope you have a great time! :smile:
  • LesterLester Posts: 1,730Member, Moderator
    Happy Christmas to one and all.
  • MegiMegi Posts: 7,207Member
    All the best and Happy Christmas everyone! :)
  • nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 1,005Member
    sorry, bit late to the party, but hope everyone had a peaceful and relaxing Christmas. :)
  • MarkbluesMarkblues Posts: 134Member
    Even later to the party. Merry Christmas to all x
    Markblues said:

Even later to the party. Merry Christmas to all x

:smile:
    We're still having a Merry Christmas on this forum, I like that! And may I be the first to say a Happy New Year, even though it hasn't happened yet. 2017 proved a bit of a tough one for me in some ways, hope things will swing round a bit in 2018. :)
    Happy New Year Megi :) I concur... I don't want a repeat of '17, so really looking forward to fulfilling more plans. I'm hoping to do a music video (at least one!), recording again (which I haven't done for some time) and holding a house gig, which is also meant to be the first of many but we're doing one to start with.

AND
    I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing what all of you are up to, particularly all that new gear that's floating around (like a particular Line6 Helix ;) ).

Happy New Year Everyone :)

Cheers Nick - I'll have a go at doing something to show how I'm using the Helix, once I've figured out how that will work. I suspect I'll end up using the snapshots feature a lot. Now it's Monday and we're into the new year, I can happily and truthfully say that the beasty will arrive tomorrow, so looking forward to that.

House gigs, what a great idea! Love that one.

Just saw the new year in quietly, watching music programmes - some disco themed ones on the Yesterday channel, and then there was Nile Rodgers Chic on BBC 1, so a disco new year all round really. Had a quick look at Jools Hootenaney thing on 2, but not really a fan if honest. And then a few fireworks to look at in the neighborhood.

Happy New Year to all on the forum! :)
  • Mark PMark P Posts: 2,314Member
    Happy New Year to all! :smile:

7.00am and waiting for the puppy to let us know it's time to get up and give him hos breakfast. I need my kip, so that timetable doesn't allow seeing in the new year!
    Bit of a quiet one for us too. Cruising Netflix we found 'In Bruges', with Colin Farrell, Ralph Fiennes and Brendan Gleeson. Very funny, in a dark and dry kind of way. We both loved it. We looked at our watches, said Happy New Year and had a wee toast. Good enough!
    And now it's Monday. On with the week!

Tomorrow, eh, Megi? Woohoo!
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,232Member
    edited January 2018
    Happy New Year.

I was out organising a rescue for the train I was travelling on as the bell tolled midnight, we'd hit a fallen tree which came into the driver's cab but the bonus is that here I am - no injury and no hang-over ! Thank goodness for reinforced glass and lifeguards (metal bars that stop the front wheels derailing.) The actual driver was OK too but shocked. It was horrible going through the engine room to his cab - I did not know what state he was going to be in.

When he said to me "Get that f***** light out of my face !" I knew all was well.
    Sounds like an eventful evening! Wow. Glad you’re okay, though, Kevin. What a story!
    Well that's one way to spend new year KP, glad you and everyone on the train OK mate.
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,232Member
    Thanks. I thrive on out-of-course problems if the truth be known.